This free event features chief information officers (CIOs) from key organizations in the Buffalo area, who will share a discussion and answer questions about the emerging trends and capabilities in data analytics, exciting prospects we can leverage with technology, and the challenges faced by professionals in all business sectors. Light refreshments will be served.
Moderated by Dr. Luis Taveras, CIO, City of Buffalo
• Dr. Jacquelyn Malcolm, SUNY Buffalo State CIO and VP Enrollment, Marketing and Communications
• Mr. Jeff Wilkinson, CIO, Delaware North
• Mr. Sam Marrazzo, CIO, Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
• Others to be announced
Pre-Registration for the free event is required at http://buffalociopanel.info/
Hosted by Buffalo State Interdisciplinary Unit in Data Science and Analytics (IUDSA)
• IUDSA Coordinator: Dr. Joaquin Carbonara (email@example.com)
• Program Coordinator, Professional Science Master's: Ms. Diane Marra (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Back to Top
Some content on this page is saved in PDF format. To view these files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. If you are having trouble reading a document, request an accessible copy of the PDF or Word Document.